- 1 pound of potatoes, Your choice
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 leek, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs of dull, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 8 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut your potatoes into bite size chunks and boil in large pot until fork tender.
Combine your veggies in medium bowl. When potatoes have cooled, add to bowl, along with the hard boiled eggs, oil, vinegar, and dill. Salt and pepper according to your taste. Give it all a good stir and refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours before serving. This recipe should keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container.